Welcome to UNFRAMED! UNFRAMED (hereafter “we”, “us”, “our” or “UNFRAMED”) is all about building upon the largest community of social impact entrepreneurs so it is extremely important to us that you feel comfortable and safe interacting within our community.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We may receive and collect personal data from you in any of the following situations:
- Use our Site for purposes such as browsing, registration or for any other reasons
- Apply for our membership through our Site
- Sign up, in person or online, for our events or programmes that are run by us or by third-party organisations that we partner with, either through us directly or through a third-party
- Register or participate in any of our Services, including newsletters and other marketing materials
- Communicate with us by, for instance, submitting queries regarding the Site or Services, interacting with our team
- Interact with us on our social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you use or interact with us through the Services, the types of information we may collect and receive include, but not limited to, the following:
- Personal data such as name, NRIC or other types of identification number, gender, email address, age group, mobile number(s), occupation, organization
- Account credentials such as username
- Any other information relating to you and disclosed by you in any of the above-mentioned methods and/or through the use of our Services.
You are under no obligation to provide personal data to us. However, if you choose to withhold your personal data, we may be unable to provide you with certain aspects of our services.
By providing us with any information of individuals other than yourself (e.g. information of your team members, friends or family), you represent and warrant that you have obtained the consent of these individuals to disclose their personal data.
COOKIES, AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION AND RELATED TECHNOLOGIES
- Your usage statistics, site traffic and site performance data
- IP Address, type of Internet Browser or device you use, your device’s operating system, and any website you come from, to visit our Site or Service
Cookies are small data files that include a unique reference code placed on your device to store and track information when you enter our website. Some of these cookies expire after your session with our Site is over, while others are used to remember you when you return to our Site or Service and will last for a longer period of time. Cookies help us to provide you with an improved website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie does not give us access to information stored on your device or any personal data about you.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- For membership application and maintenance, if you applied for or are a member with us
- To provide and facilitate our Services
- For the application, provision and facilitation of our events and programmes which you request
- To answer your enquiries, or any other communications, and to send you information that you request to or agree to receive, via any of our available communication channels such as electronic mails, text messages or other marketing channels
- To send you marketing and/or promotional materials on the latest events of UNFRAMED or carefully selected third-parties
- To conduct research of the entrepreneurship sector
- To disseminate updates from UNFRAMED, including newsletters, email announcements, invitation to events through communications and/or social media channels
- To operate, maintain and improve the functionality of the Site or Service
- To enable, with your consent, certain third parties to provide you information regarding their products and services applicable to you
- For any other purposes as permitted by applicable law or with your consent
WHO WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
Vendors and Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your personal data with our partners, affiliates and other selected third-parties who assist us with our work by providing certain services or resources on our behalf. These parties are only granted access to such personal data that is only necessary to perform their functions. These parties may have their own privacy policies but we also require that they maintain the confidentiality and security of any Personal Data disclosed to them in accordance with applicable law.
Payments are made through secure payment solution providers. You will be providing debit or credit card information directly to our payment solutions providers that operate a secure server to process payment details, encrypting your credit/debit card information and authorizing payment. Information that you supply to our payment solutions providers is not stored by us or within our control, and is subject to each of our payment solutions providers’ own privacy policies and terms and conditions.
As Required By Law and Similar Disclosures. We may access, preserve, and disclose your Personal Data, other account information, usage information and device identifier (including IP address), and content if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order, warrant or subpoena; respond to your requests; enforce our Site or Service, or other applicable policies; or protect yours, ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. Unless prohibited by law or court order, or unless we determine in our sole discretion that notification is inappropriate under the circumstances, we will take all reasonable steps to notify all affected users of the request for information or intended disclosure prior to disclosure.
With Your Consent. We may also disclose your information, including your Personal Data, where you have specifically provided your consent for the disclosure.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
Please allow us a reasonable time period to review and respond to your request.
Effective on 5 April 2018